We are doctoral psychologists and therapists specializing in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy; Psychoeducational, Psychological, & ADOS Testing; and Leadership Coaching. Our assessment areas of expertise include: Autism, ADHD, Gifted, Learning Disability (e.g., Dyslexia), & Career Development.
Our mission is to enhance the career and academic performance, leadership skills, and mental health of culturally diverse adults, children, and teens in Tampa, Florida. We are committed to offering inclusive and socially just services. Telehealth services offered throughout the state of Florida. Hablamos español.
- Through precise testing and diagnosing, we identify how a disorder impacts brain-related, emotional, behavioral, academic, and vocational functioning. Subsequently, we offer tailored recommendations related to IEPs/504 plans, testing accommodations, and treatment plans.
- We offer structured therapy to treat children, teens, and adults with Anxiety, ADHD, Career or Academic Decision-making Concerns, Chronic Pain, Health Conditions, Trauma, and Depression. We were trained at the Ph.D. level and have pursued continuing education in: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Cognitive Processing Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, Play Therapy, Social Cognitive Career Theory, and Multicultural Counseling.
- With previous experience in consulting firms, we also offer evidence-based consulting and coaching for diverse organizations and leaders.
Have questions? Send a message or call 813-421-2375 for a direct consultation with the psychologist. Contact Us
- 10 years of Evidence-based Testing, Therapy, and Consulting Experience
- PsychologyToday.com Special Contributor: psychologytoday.com/us/blog/closing-professional-gaps
- Direct Experience in School Systems Providing and Coordinating Care for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students
- Direct Experience in University Settings Providing and Coordinating Care for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students
- Extensive Experience in Providing Services for the Private Sector as a Cross-industry Leadership Development Consultant
- Peer-Reviewed & Scientific Publications on Enhancing Mental Health and Well-being
- Doctoral Training in the Following Treatment and Theoretical Approaches: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Multicultural Theory, and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy & More
- University of Florida’s Doctoral-level Training and Courses in Statistics and Conducting Psychological Science Research, Cognitive Psychological Assessments, and Personality and Emotional Psychological Assessments
- Continuing Education in Autism Spectrum Disorder Evaluations and Treatment, Neuropsychological Functioning (e.g., Executive Functioning, Memory) Evaluation and Treatment, and Psychoeducational Evaluations and Treatment
Our ADHD or ADD evaluation process-like our other diagnostic processes-is conducted by a Ph.D. licensed psychologist from beginning to end. Our process is guided by the evaluation’s goals…
We assess for Autism Spectrum Disorder among toddlers, children, teens, and adults using the ADOS 2 and other clinically recommended measures. The ADOS 2 (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition) is a specific standardized and observational assessment.
Leadership Development Consulting
Interface Consulting and Psychological Services provides leadership development consulting (including group training programs and leadership coaching) to organizations and leaders seeking to maximize their impact, skills, and competencies.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Evidence-based individual therapies, such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and Multicultural Therapy, are therapies that have been scientifically supported across studies for multiple years.
Neuropsychological evaluations, including memory, language, executive functioning, attention, visuospatial, and learning evaluations, can help answer questions about brain-related functioning.
Psychological assessments and evaluations objectively clarify the diagnoses and strengths of each individual with the intent of improving functioning; providing evidence of fitness for duty; providing evidence of suitability for surgical procedures; or providing accommodations.
We offer gifted assessments for children, teens, and adults. These evaluations can provide a child or teen with the coursework and educational programming commensurate with her or his abilities. We provide evaluations consistent with individualized goals..
Learning Disability Testing
Learning disability evaluations for Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, or Dyscalculia are typically used to provide evidence of a Specific Learning Disorder as well as to identify academic strengths and weaknesses. Read More
About Our President
About Dr. Irma Campos
Dr. Irma Campos is the President of ICPS. Dr. Campos is a Florida licensed psychologist and leadership development consultant. She obtained a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Florida. Her research and practice focused on enhancing the mental health of culturally diverse individuals as well as enhancing career and academic areas of functioning. She received specialized training in evidence-based (i.e., scientifically supported) psychoeducational evaluations, psychological evaluations, therapy treatments, and career and academic development at the University of Florida. She has published three peer-reviewed scientific articles utilizing her independent research and data, resulting in greater insights into effective psychological approaches and treatments. Dr. Campos has presented her original research findings at numerous psychological science conferences.
As a leadership development consultant, Dr. Campos has developed extensive experience assisting cross-industry executives, directors, vice presidents, and managers in maximizing their leadership impact through skill and leadership competency development. She has provided leadership development consulting services (leadership development training programs and coaching) related to developing emotional intelligence, managing change or transition, leading during times of crises, and applying diversity and inclusion skills to lead culturally diverse workforces. …
Send a message
or call 813-421-2375
for a direct consultation
with the psychologist.