Testing, Consulting, Therapy
Our mission is to enhance the career and academic performance, leadership skills, and mental health of culturally diverse adults, children, and teens in Tampa Bay, Florida and beyond. Hablamos español.
Telehealth services are offered throughout the state of Florida.
- We are committed licensed psychologists and therapists specializing in psychoeducational, neuropsychological, and psychological testing; evidence-based therapy; and leadership development consulting. We utilize trusted and empirically supported approaches for children, teens, and adults. Our areas of expertise: Autism, ADHD, Learning Disability, Gifted, and Psychological Testing.
- We offer therapy for Anxiety Disorders, OCD Disorders, Mild to Moderate Depression, ADHD, career or academic concerns, chronic pain, health conditions, and trauma experienced by teens and adults. We address both mental health and academic/vocational functioning to help our clients improve all major areas of life, which differentiates us from other providers.
- Leadership development consulting and coaching services are customized for organizations and leaders seeking to enhance professional skills and competencies. We offer our transferable skills and knowledge to help leaders increase their influence and leadership capabilities.
- Our core values include:
- Striving for Cultural Competence
- Integrating Research with Practice
- Contributing to Social Justice in Tampa Bay and beyond
- Encouraging Clients’ Effective Action
- Over 10 years of Evidence-based Testing, Therapy, and Leadership Consulting Experience
- Direct Experience in School Systems & University Settings
- Direct Experience with Diagnosing and Treating Complex Psychological Concerns
- Private & Public Sector Leadership Development Consulting
- Peer-Reviewed & Scientific Publications
- Advanced Training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Multicultural Theory, and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Exposure with Response Prevention, Play Therapy
- Continuing Education in Psychological Evaluations and Therapy Treatment
- Our President Received a Ph.D. at the University of Florida-One of the Top Psychology Programs in the Nation